Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Howdy

Howdy(你好), my fellow classmates, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself a little bit...
My name is Wenwei Lin, I know it may hard for you to pronounce it, here is a littel tip for you, you can pronounce as " when we" :)
I came from south of China, and graduacted from Fujian Agriculture and Forest University with a M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.In 2010 I came to A&M joined to Dr. Libo Shan 's lab as a intern student, later I got the offer to stay  and pursue the doctor in PLPA. Now I am working in Dr. Libo Shan lab, my research is majorly focus on Plant-Microbe interactions. We used Pseudomonas syringae and Arabidopsis as our model plant-pathogen system to elucidate the pathways of  plant immuntiy signaling.
Hope we will have a great time in this "Mycology" semester.
Wenwei  Lin     文伟. 林

No comments:

Post a Comment